Amazon

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Bucket List

Ok, so I know I said that I would mainly be posting about movies, but I still haven't quite finished my first one.  For this post, I thought I would share The Bucket List (or for those who never saw that movie, the list of things to do before I die) I created for myself.  Most of them are places I want to see or go to.  At this point, I only have about 26 and they are not in any particular order, but I'm planning to keep adding to it.

1. Machu Picchu (Peru)
2. The Matterhorn (Switzerland)
3. Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
4. Great Wall of China
5. Make my own movie
6. Andes Mountains
7. Hike the Sierra Nevada back country
8. As many castles in Europe as possible
9. Enns, Austria
10. Edit a feature film
11. Nazareth
12. Colosseum
13. Stonehenge
14. Attend the Oscars
15. Notre Dame
16. Louvre
17. Aurora Borealis
18. Parthenon
19. Meet Martin Scorsese
20. Mount Olympus
21. Hike the John Muir Trail (or as much of it as I can)
22. Swiss Alps
23. Glasgow and Edinburgh, Scotland
24. Germany (my heritage)
25. Write a song
26. Great Pyramids of Giza

No comments:

Post a Comment